Land Development in SFHA

A permit is required before construction or development begins within any Special Flood Hazard Area (SFHA). City of Oceanside requires permits for all proposed construction or other development in the community including the placement of manufactured (mobile) homes, so that it may determine whether such construction or other development is proposed within flood-prone areas. Permits are also required to ensure that proposed development projects meet the requirements of the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) and the community's floodplain management ordinance.

For more information please check FEMA website: (Click Here)

Flooded Area

Useful Links