To add, remove, replace or alter any improvements within the public right-of-way, city easement or city owned property, an improvement plan shall be prepared under the direction of and signed by a Registered Civil Engineer, licensed by the State of California, and shall conform to the current Engineering Design and Processing Manual.
Plans must conform to the following formats:
- Improvment Plan Submittal Check List 2013 (37.6 KB)
- Improvement Plan Standard Title Sheet (224 KB), (532 KB)
- Improvement Plan Standard 2nd Sheet (33 KB), (430 KB)
- Plan and Profile 20 Scale Sheet (18 KB), (81 KB)
- Plan and Profile 40 Scale Sheet (19 KB), (84 KB)
- Water and Sewer Plan Standard Title Sheet (412 KB), (261 KB)