Improvement Plan

To add, remove, replace or alter any improvements within the public right-of-way, city easement or city owned property, an improvement plan shall be prepared under the direction of and signed by a Registered Civil Engineer, licensed by the State of California, and shall conform to the current Engineering Design and Processing Manual.

Plans must conform to the following formats: