The City of Oceanside provides a competitive and comprehensive benefits package for regular City employees including:
- Paid vacation, holiday, bereavement and sick leave.
- Choice of medical, dental and vision insurance plans with generous paid contribution.
- Participation in the California Public Employees’ Retirement System (CalPERS).
- Employee contribution paid by the City.
- No Social Security (Medicare only).
- Paid disability insurance coverage.
- City-paid Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for employees/family members.
- Optional participation in Flexible Spending Account (FSA) program (health & dependent care).
- Optional participation in deferred compensation plans
- Optional participation in voluntary life plans
- Tuition reimbursement for job-related training.