Event, Film Permits & Weddings


If you or your company would like to operate a commercial or professional instruction business on our beaches or in our parks, there is a new process in order to do this. Please print and complete the application provided on this website.   Starting on Monday, March 23, 2015, these applications can be brought to Parks & Recreation Admin. Parks & Recreation Admin is located in CITY HALL EAST. The mailing address is: 300 North Coast Highway, Oceanside, CA 92054. Fax  (760) 435-9628. Parks & Recreation will review the application, then, the applicant must get a business license. In addition, the applicant, must provide a $1 million certificate of liability insurance listing the City of Oceanside as additionally insured and a participant waiver that indemnifies and holds harmless the City of Oceanside. For more information, please call Parks & Rec. Admin at (760) 435-5041.