Recreation Activity Guide
Activity Guide Spring 2014 (9.36 MB)
Summer Camps 2014 (940 KB)
Summer Camp info online beginning April 10- view only
Summer Camp ONLINE ONLY Registration opens Saturday April 26
* Note surf campers must be return customers or have passed swim test and have this completion posted to their account by Aquatics staff to enroll online
May 10- Visit us at Heritage Park for the first opportunity to register for Camps in person. Register your camper and get free admission to the Heritage Day event.
May 12- Summer Camp registration officially opens at all recreation facilities.
The Oceanside Parks and Recreation Activity Guide is produced quarterly. It includes information on all Parks and Recreation programs.
The Guide is posted online and is available for viewing at any recreation facility.
The Oceanside Parks and Recreation Activity Guide is issued annually, following the seasonal schedule below:
- Fall Guide – available for viewing online beginning in August
- Winter Guide – available for viewing online beginning in November
- Spring – available for viewing online beginning in February
- Summer – available for viewing online beginning in May
The Neighborhood Services Department offers Youth Scholarships to qualifying families.
Youth Scholarship Application (30.7 KB)
Youth Scholarship Guidelines (20.4 KB)
FAQ regarding scholarships (20.7 KB)