Blue Seal of Excellence
The program’s emphasis is to identify establishments with a large percentage of ASE-certified professionals. It is a recognition program for businesses striving to be the best, and willing to prove their commitment.
The Criteria for becoming a Blue Seal Shop are:
- At least 75% of technicians performing diagnosis and repairs must be ASE certified.
- At least one technician must be ASE certified in each area of service offered.
We exceed those standards.
ASE Blue Seal of Excellence Award since 2003
- 8 - Technicians certified in 17 areas
- 5 - Technicians certified Master in Automotive and Heavy Truck
- 2 - Technician certified Master in Automotive
- 1 - Technician certified in 6 or more categories (below Master)
- 5 - Technicians licensed Government Fleet Smog inspection
- 136 Total Certifications