Oceanside Harbor Welcomes Guest Boaters!
We have Twenty-four (24) 34' slips and several side ties set aside for cruisers that can be reserved with prior arrangements and payment. Reservations will not be accepted more than sixty (60) days in advance. The remaining guest spaces are available on a first come first serve basis. All incoming vessels that do not have a reservation need to pull into the “Guest Check-in Slips” (Guest slip #5, #6, #7) before coming across the street to reserve a slip.
Reservations can not be made by phone.
The following is required when making arrangements for a guest slip or an advance reservation. Whether in person or by mail no reservations will be accepted without the following:
- Name, Address and Telephone Number
- Copy of Current Boat Registration/Documentation
- Boat Name
- Boat Length and Beam
- Type of Boat (Sail, Power or Multi-hull)
- Dates Requested
- Current guest fees are:
- $1.20 per foot per day (April thru September)
- $ .80 per foot per day (October thru March)
- Only cash, traveler's checks, money orders or personal checks will be accepted
The Oceanside Harbor does not accept credit cards or debit cards.
If the reservation is made by mail, a receipt/confirmation will be returned to you by mail. If the reservation can not be accommodated, your request and check will be returned by mail. Reservations are only processed by office staff and during regular office hours. A maximum stay of 30 days will be allowed. Oceanside Harbor does not issue refunds. The slip will be held for your use for the duration of the reservation, regardless of arrival time. If you wish to cancel your reservation prior to your reserved arrival time, you may do so during regular office hours in person or by phone at 760-435-4000. Rain checks are available, but there are no refunds. Any rain checks must be used within 12 months.
- Checkout time is 11:00 a.m.
- Restroom/shower/laundry keys are available at the Harbor Office. A $35.00 refundable deposit is required. No key deposit will be accepted by mail.
- No refund of the key deposit will be granted without the return of both the key and the key receipt.
The Harbor Office is located at 1540 Harbor Drive North, Oceanside, CA 92054. The office is open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and closed on Sundays. If you arrive after office hours and need accommodations for the night, please contact the Harbor Police on VHF Channel 16.
If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at (760) 435-4000.