Adult Summer Reading Program
June 18, 2013
The Oceanside Public Library is proud to be hosting the 6th Annual Adult Summer Reading Program. The theme of this year’s program is Oceanside Treasures, in celebration of the 125th Anniversary of Oceanside. Participants can register online for a special prize, and earn a prize for every three books read (print, audio, or eBook) during the program.
Not sure what to read for the Summer Reading Program? Want to know what other people in Oceanside are reading? Here is a list of the top 5 most popular fiction and non-fiction titles that were checked-out from the Oceanside Public Library in May 2013:
1. 50 Shades of Grey by E.L. James
2. Collateral Damage by Stuart Woods
3. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
4. Threat Vector by Tom Clancy
5. Six Years by Harlan Coben
1. The Girls of Atomic City: the Untold Story of the Women who Helped Win WWII by Denise Kiernan
2. Wild: from Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed
3. Bunker Hill: a City, a Siege, a Revolution by Nathaniel Philbrick
4. Louisa May Alcott: the Woman Behind Little Women by Harriet Reisen
5. My Beloved World by Sonia Sotomayor
The Adult Summer Reading Program runs through August 17, 2013. To check out other titles the Library currently has available or for more information on any of the Library’s Summer Reading Programs, visit www.oceansidepubliclibrary.org.
( News Release )