Bill, Tax & Fee payments

Can I pay a city bill online?

Yes, you can visit our online payment services website:

Can I pay utility bill online?

Yes, Online Bill Payment is offered at no cost. You can log on to our secure website at any time, from any computer and pay using your Visa, Mastercard, Discover or Electronic Check.

Can I pay for a class online?

Parks and Recreation takes online registrations for most classes.  E-Rec is fun and easy!  After setting up your account, you can register for most recreation programs using your VISA or MasterCard or Check Debit Card, with the VISA or Mastercard logo. Some swim and aquatic camps require a swim test and therefore do not take online registration.  Many of our Adult Leagues require walk-in registration, only.  Check the Recreation Guide for more detailed information or call Parks and Recreation at (760) 435-5041.  Online registration is accessed by clicking on the Class Registration button located on each page of the Parks and Recreation website.  Walk-in registration is taken at all recreation facilities during operating hours.  No phone registration is accepted. 

I have a question regarding my City bill.

Please call us at (760) 435-3900 or email us at

How do I pay a parking ticket?

Parking tickets can be paid online, by mail, or in person:

Pay Parking Ticket Online

By Mail:
Please make check or money order payable to the "City of Oceanside". Do not mail cash.
City of Oceanside
C/O Citation Processing Center
PO Box 10479
Newport Beach, CA 92658-0479

In Person:
City of Oceanside
Finance Dept. / Revenue Division
300-C North Ditmar St. / City Hall East
Oceanside, CA 92054

Indigent (Low-Income) Payment Plan Information: CVC 40220 allows for installment payments to qualifying low-income individuals who apply within 120 days from the issuance of a notice of parking violation or within 10 days after an administrative hearing determination, whichever is later.  Additional information about the low-income payment plan and application process are available online at or by calling 1-800-989-2058.

How do I pay an administrative citation?

Administrative citations may be paid either in person or by mail. Payments may be made by credit card or by personal check, cashier’s check, or money order made payable to the City of Oceanside. Please write your citation number on your check or money order.

Payments should be mailed to:
City of Oceanside
Attn: Financial Services Dept., A/R
300 N Coast Hwy
Oceanside, CA  92054

If paying in person, please visit the cashier located at City Hall - East Building (300 N Ditmar St).
Note than payment of any penalty shall not excuse the obligation to correct the violations nor shall it bar further enforcement by the City.

I need to pay Transient Occupancy Tax. How do I do that?

To manage your account and pay online you will need to register with our online short-term rental permitting and tax collection system – MUNIRevs HERE.  Your account number and activation code are required to register.  Contact MUNIRevs or by phone at (888) 751-1911 for registration assistance.  You will be required to confirm account details to be verified for the account.  To protect the security on property accounts, you will need written (e-mail) permission from a registered owner or officer of the property for MUNIRevs to provide you with a new activation code.


The on-line portal accepts ACH Debit, or e-check as well as the following major credit cards: Mastercard and Visa.  For payment assistance please contact or by phone at (888) 751-1911.


You are required to submit a zero dollar return for periods in which no TOT/OTMD is due.

How do I pay property taxes?

Property Taxes are paid to the County of San Diego. Please visit or call (877) 829-4732.

What is the Mello-Roos tax paying for?

Mello Roos taxes pay for infrastructure installation or improvements within the Mello Roos District such as installation of streets, and  water and sewer lines.

How long are the CFD No. 2001-1 Mello-Roos Special Taxes charged on my tax bill?

Until 2034.

May I pay the CFD No. 2001-1 Mello-Roos Special Taxes off early?

Yes.  To receive a pre-payment calculation contact:
Nehal Thumar
w/ David Taussig & Associates, Inc.
(949) 955-1590

How do I pay library fees?

Library fines or fees must be paid in person at one of our library sites, Civic Center or Mission Branch, or one of our mobile libraries, Adelante or the Bookmobile. At Civic Center and Mission Branch we can accept cash, check, or credit cards as a form of payment. At the mobile libraries we can accept cash (with limited ability to make change) and checks, but are unable to accept credit card payments. Details on fines and fees can be found at Oceanside Public Library Cards & Borrowing Policies.


Please visit the Library FAQ page for more information.

My water bill is wrong.

Should you question the bill, please call (760) 435-3900 within 10 days of the billing date. Although further investigation may be required, the payment due date must still be met. If the disputed charges are later determined to be incorrect, an appropriate adjustment will be made to your account.

I haven't received my water bill this month.

If you don’t receive your bill, contact us by phone at (760) 435-3900 or send us an email to and we will send you a bill.