How do I apply for community service hours?

All volunteer opportunities, including some service hour credits, will be run through the department in which the volunteer hours will be completed, as well as the Human Resources Department.  All interested applicants looking for service hours in Parks and Recreation should contact Parks and Recreation at (760) 435-5041.  You can also visit the Parks and Recreation Administration Office in person to pick up a volunteer packet at 300 North Coast Highway, Oceanside 92054. At this time, the City does not accept court ordered community service requests.