How do I get proposed and/or field changes approved and added to an approved set of landscape plans?

Landscape architect of work should submit all proposed changes to the city for review and final approval.  Depending on the degree and types of changes one of the following may apply:

  • The minor proposed changes may be submitted to the city engineer as a field change request (per Field Change Requests Memorandum) or submitted as a construction change onto the original approved landscape plan or
  • The major proposed changes shall be reviewed by the Planning Division which may require a request for Substantial Conformity, or a revision to the approved Development Plan, which requires a Planning Commission approval.