How do I get securities (i.e. bond, cash deposit) released for landscape improvements?

The owner/developer may request for a security release through a form provided by the city (Securities Release Submittal Checklist Form) after following requirements have been met:

  • All improvements and punch list have been completed per approved plans.
  • All improvements and punch list has been accepted by the City (in some cases a homeowner association).
  • As-built plans have been submitted and approved by the City.
  • The required landscape maintenance and establishment period has been fulfilled.