How do I contact the Engineering Division?

Please call (760) 435-5097 or click here for the location and contact information for the Engineering Division.

Where can I find a guide to help answer questions about engineers and land surveyors?

Please check http://www.pels.ca.gov  website.

Where can I obtain a copy of the San Diego Regional Standard Drawings (SDRSD)?

Please SDRSD for County of San Diego located at http://www.regional-stds.com.

Where can I obtain a copy of the Subdivision Map Act?

To obtain a copy of the Subdivision Map Act please see the California Land Surveyors Association website at http://www.californiasurveyors.org or you may view the Subdivision Map Act Government Code Sections 66410 through 66499.58 located at http://leginfo.ca.gov

Where can I obtain a copy of a recorded Parcel Map or Final Map?

Please check the County of San Diego webpage located at https://arcc.sdcounty.ca.gov/Pages/parcelmaps.aspx.

Where can I obtain a tax certificate?

Please check the San Diego County Assessor’s Office webpage located at https://arcc.sdcounty.ca.gov/Pages/default.aspx.

What is the process to obtain security (bond, CD, letter of credit, cash) release?

The attached form provides a check list of items required prior to a request for security release. Click here for Security Release Submittal Form.