Loose, Injured or Neglected Domestic Animals

Animal complaints for Oceanside and Vista are handled by the Field Services Officers of the San Diego Humane Society and SPCA, North Campus.

They respond to calls that involve:

  • loose
  • injured
  • captured animals in the jurisdictions of Oceanside/Vista
  • neglected animals
  • animal bites

To file a complaint, either call our Field Services Department, or visit our North Campus facility to fill out an incident report.

For residents outside these cities, please contact County Animal Control at (760) 438-2312.

For more information visit: www.sdhumane.org.