Back to main COVID webpage
Oceanside residents needing help scheduling an appointment may call and get priority appointments. Details on this can be found here in English and Spanish.
Vaccinations in Oceanside
- San Diego County Public Health Center at 1701 Mission Avenue near Barnes Street in Oceanside. They are open five days a week from Sunday - Thursday, from 12:00 - 7:00 p.m. This is not a drive-through site, please park free in adjacent lot. Appointments are not necessary, but may be made though the MyTurn state system.
- MiraCosta College is having a drive - thru or walk up vaccination event on campus in parking lots 2B and 3c on Wednesday, October 27, 2021, from 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Details MiraCosta College is located at 1 Barnard Drive in Oceanside.
- Homebound residents seeking a vaccination may phone 211 and Tri City Medical Center staff will visit your home.
- Active Duty Military and Veterans may be vaccinated at the Naval Hospital at Camp Pendleton from 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Monday - Friday. Must be TRICARE Beneficiaries or GS/Contract government employees on Marine Corps Camp Pendleton and its associated locations. Info
- Or...simply text your zip code to 438829 (for English) or to 822862 (for Spanish) to find out where COVID19 vaccines are available near you.
10/26/21 update: CDC APPROVED BOOSTER VACCINATIONS FOR ALL THREE COVID-19 VACCINES
How can I learn more about the vaccine?
COVID vaccine Frequently Asked Questions.
Need help with transportation to your appointment?
NCTD provides free rides to vaccination locations for those with appointment
San Diego County Vaccination Dashboard
V Safe app to report any side effects
County Health Officer answers questions about youth and vaccines
Consent form for minors getting the vaccine without a parent/guardian present
CDC: Fully vaccinated can gather inside without masks with others fully vaccinated