Back to main COVID webpage
Oceanside residents needing help scheduling an appointment may call and get priority appointments. Details on this can be found here in English and Spanish.
11-3-21: Children Ages 5-11 Now Eligible for COVID-19 Vaccine
01-03-22: Pfizer Booster Authorized for those 12+
Vaccinations in Oceanside
- San Diego County Public Health Center at 1701 Mission Avenue near Barnes Street in Oceanside. They are open five days a week from Sunday - Thursday, from 10:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. This is not a drive-through site, please park free in adjacent lot. Appointments are not necessary, but may be made though the MyTurn state system.
- Mission San Luis Rey returns as a vaccination and testing site every Tuesday from 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. All vaccines AND boosters will be available. This is a walk up site.
- January 28, 2022 vaccinations available at North County LGBTQ Resource Center, 3220 Mission Ave. Will have Pfizer & Moderna vaccines/boosters. Call (760) 736-6777 for appointment between 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Homebound residents seeking a vaccination may phone 211 and Tri City Medical Center staff will visit your home.
- Active Duty Military and Veterans may be vaccinated at the Naval Hospital at Camp Pendleton. Must be TRICARE Beneficiaries or GS/Contract government employees on Marine Corps Camp Pendleton and its associated locations. Info
- Or...simply text your zip code to 438829 (for English) or to 822862 (for Spanish) to find out where COVID19 vaccines are available near you.
11/09/21 update: CA DEPT. of PUBLIC HEALTH ADVISES BOOSTERS FOR ALL OVER 18
11/30/21 update: CDC Expands Booster Recommendations
01/03/21 update: Pfizer Booster Authorized for those 12+
How can I learn more about the vaccine?
COVID vaccine Frequently Asked Questions.
Need help with transportation to your appointment?
NCTD provides free rides to vaccination locations for those with appointment
San Diego County Vaccination Dashboard
V Safe app to report any side effects
County Health Officer answers questions about youth and vaccines
Consent form for minors getting the vaccine without a parent/guardian present
CDC: Fully vaccinated can gather inside without masks with others fully vaccinated