The Oceanside Public Library is proud to offer many exciting services to the Community.
- Bestsellers, DVDs, CDs, audio books, eBooks, and Children's eBooks all available for check-out
- Public computers with internet access at all locations and wi-fi available throughout both branches*
- Printing, faxing, scanning and copying services available
- Private study rooms*
- Special collections containing local and State history, and world languages
- A dedicated area just for teens
- Programs for all ages, including author talks, concerts, cultural celebrations and much more
*Not all services are currently available due to Covid-19 safety measures. Please call 760-435-5600 for more information on what is currently offered.