Animal Complaint




Barking Dog

For expediency regarding barking dog complaints, contact the San Diego Humane Society. You may fill out and submit a Barking Dog Complaint Form or call 619-299-7012,  ext. 2617.

Dead Animal

Contact Richard (540) 907-6404.  This contact is for dead animal retrieval throughout the City of Oceanside.

If the animal is in the water, contact the Harbor Maintenance at (760) 435-4000.

If the dead animal is on Highway 76 or Highway 78 (on/off-ramps) contact Caltrans at (619) 688-6670.