The City of Oceanside has over 175,000 residents, many of whom travel throughout the City each day. You serve as important "eyes" in the community. Your effort to report graffiti, potholes, abandoned carts, and code violations helps keep Oceanside clean, safe, and efficient.
The My Oceanside City App automatically notes location of issue, and you can add a photo to help staff find the problem. Your report gets seamlessly routed to the correct department to handle, and you are notified upon completion. Click, done!
Additional ways to report problems or issues are by phoning the City at (760) 435-4500 during normal business hours or by emailing CustomerCare@OceansideCA.org.
* 2022: The app has been updated. If you are experiencing issues with the My Oceanside app, here's a fix:
1. Settings > General > Apps & Notifications
2. Tap App Info > My Oceanside
3. Tap Storage > Clear Data > OK
4. Relaunch app and log back in