|Staff:||Rob Dmohowski, Principal Planner, (760) 435-3563|
|Time:||Wednesday July 27, 2022 at 9:00 A.M.|
|Location:||City Council Chambers, 300 North Coast Highway|
|Purpose:||The Downtown Advisory Committee advises the Community Development Commission on such matters including policy, practice and technical matters, with the objective of facilitating the development process and encouraging the timely development of the Downtown Project Area by providing businesses and developers with proactive, qualified, community-based assistance and guidance during the processing of business licenses and development projects.|
|Name||Date Appointed||Term Expiration|
|Robbie Calderon Hass||6/16/2021||7/1/2022|
The City Council chambers are open to the public.
To view the meeting via Zoom please use the URL below. Please note that Zoom is for viewing only; if you wish to make comments on any of the items in the agenda you must attend in person. You can also submit comments to email@example.com and staff will forward your comments to the Committee members. Please remember to send any correspondence received to your Committee members in a timely manner to allow enough time for the Committee to review the comments.
1. Go to https://zoom.us/ and click "Join a Meeting" at the top of the Zoom webpage.
2. Enter the Zoom Meeting ID.
3. Please make sure you are muted and your video is turned off when you join the meeting.
4. You must register with your first and last name or you may not be allowed to participate.
To participate via Zoom from a phone:
1. You can use a mobile phone or a landline to dial into the Zoom meeting.
2. Dial (669) 900-6833. When prompted, enter the Zoom Meeting ID, as noted above.
3. Please make sure your phone is on mute when you join the meeting.
If you have special needs because of a disability which makes it difficult for you to submit comments via email, please contact the Planning Division at (760) 435-4373 to make arrangements to accommodate your disability.
To apply, you can now file an electronic application online: Online Application
You may also download the application, complete the form, and e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail a hard copy to:
City Clerk's Office
City of Oceanside
300 N. Coast Hwy.
Oceanside, CA 92054